4 May 2012

A year wiser

Its a been a long time since my last post ken ken ken sebenarnya takda lama mana pun but I deleted some of them. kk aaah its already May guys . How time flies too fast uh. And within this 5 months of 2012, lotsa things happened and be done.

Hari sukan. kk with Farisya.

Budak KL aka Mirza

Phewwww. Olahragawati kk everyone
UNGA.  Class aku dapat Japan. Tapi J yang aku pegang tu stands for
Jamaica. kelas lain punya.

Ni artis dan rakan rakan se-artis on the way nak pegi tempat konsert
for rehearsal.

Again . artis with peminat setia. lulz

Artis orang pertama repelling. sorry you ols I tak mekap waktu ni
tu yang muka like asdfakjdq!@#$%

Flyin fox. the one in the picture is totally not me k.

Lepas habis kayak makan pulak. keliaaa. pastu buat comel. kk
sumpah geli

Birthday gift from far far far away. Thanks kak wani :D

Anugerah Penghormatan Pengetua.
Bunyi nak gah je. harhar

Thankyou Tuan Haji. We loveeeeee youuuu!

So that a little bit . k lah i am so busy with the homework etc etc ahhh me so sorry cant spend my time writting a lot.  sorry guys i know you guys keep waiting for me so please keep waiting dont lose faith muah muah


No comments: